I read a great article the other day by Fae Marie Esparas on Inspiring Tips. In the article, she goes over 10 pieces of advice to young couples who want to make their relationship work.
Here are the 10 tips:
- Take it nice and slow
- Don't be obsessed with the idea of being a couple
- Jealousy is totally unnecessary
- Make an effort to woo each other
- Being a couple doesn't mean you may now go to bed together
- It's not always angels and butterflies; it's compromise that moves us along
- Don't make a big deal out of petty things
- Be patient
- Be thoughtful in the simplest ways
- Always put God in the center of the relationship
To read the full article, please visit https://inspiringtips.com/relationship-advice-young-couple-should-know/
What other tips do you have?
Have you joined our movement yet? Sign up on our website and learn more about how you can help. http://www.theloveedmovement.org/join-our-movement